🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Is there a website where I can purchase Android Game APK's?

Started by
2 comments, last by FGL_Rozek 6 years, 9 months ago

I'm looking to license some Android games, but not sure where to look for apk's that are available for a flat free. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thank you. 

Van

Advertisement

For free? You'll get nothing that matters. Not even the items designed to lure people in for ad revenue to spam sites. You'll probably end up finding some malware programs who would love to license it to you, but not with any proper legal license, just an email permission lest their identity be discovered.

If you are serious about it, you find the programs you want to license, then the companies you want to license them from.  Contact whoever does business development at that company. Negotiate what you believe to be a fair rate. Have an actual lawyer review the agreements and help get it signed.  It costs money.

FGL still has a community of developers looking for publisher.

I would check the forums on FGL.com.  Developers often post their projects in the forums there.

Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement