🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Requesting game design feedback (Spy/Hacking MMO)

Started by
3 comments, last by shelvick 6 years, 8 months ago

So I'm working on a MMO called Spycursion that's in the kind of awkward phase where it feels like I've put a bunch of work in but there's not much to show off yet. :-) This is partially due to its architecture and that I've been focusing much more on the server side.

sc_design.txt

Anyway, key questions I'm trying to answer:

1. Would you be excited about playing this game? If not, what would have to change to make you excited?
  2. What aspects are most exciting to you?

If it helps, I'm also attaching some character concept art. It's all I have right now; more art is in progress.

Thanks so much!

Cyberpunk characters Coloured.png

Advertisement

bump();

Any opinions, any opinions at all? Good, bad, ugly? All are appreciated!

On 26-10-2017 at 2:29 AM, shelvick said:

Would you be excited about playing this game? If not, what would have to change to make you excited?

Maybe ask this on a gaming-site, as we 're not your target-audience.

On 10/31/2017 at 11:53 AM, Dramolion said:

Maybe ask this on a gaming-site, as we 're not your target-audience.

Sure. Though really, developers are part of the target audience, even if not the whole audience. Spycursion aims to be playable by non-technical people, but those who can code or are willing to learn through the game will likely have an advantage. I welcome all opinions, from the perspectives of both players and devs.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement