🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forum Submenu Vanished

Started by
2 comments, last by Endurion 6 years, 2 months ago

Just asking, I've noticed, the forums submenu on the top is gone. Is there any sensible replacement? One that fits on a single monitors screen space.

I've used it to jump to the forum categories that interested me. Now I have to jump throw the forum main link and scroll down the (huge ass) list of all forums. Really, why are those forum headers so big? Are people really using smartphones to read forums that much?

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

Advertisement
1 minute ago, Endurion said:

Really, why are those forum headers so big? Are people really using smartphones to read forums that much?

I'm not sure what you mean by forum headers. The forum information blocks?

3 minutes ago, Endurion said:

Just asking, I've noticed, the forums submenu on the top is gone. Is there any sensible replacement? One that fits on a single monitors screen space.

Not a menu with the full forums, but the forum categories (programming, game design, audio, business, visual arts, etc.) will be added as submenus shortly.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Wow, that was fast, thanks for adding the forum categories back in.

Weird, the forum category headers seemed to be much bigger before, now they're fine (the blue bars with the category name). Maybe my browser acted up. It's fine now.

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement