🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Updating blog posts reorders them

Started by
2 comments, last by Awoken 6 years ago

I added a single line to almost all my blog posts so that readers have a link to my game's subreddit and it reordered them according to their update time. Would it be possible to order my blog posts according to their publication dates?

The Low Poly Terrain blog post is one of my oldest one but the first one in the list.

Hide yo cheese! Hide yo wife!

Advertisement

This is a known issue buried in the framework GameDev.net uses. Blogs by default are sorted by recently updated, but I'll add it to the list to look at how to workaround the framework issue.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Or even if the user had an option for how they want GameDev to treat their update.  So it can been seen as the latest blog post, as there are members making good use of this, or keep its indexed position according to its publication date.  Otherwise you may end up having some members making duplicate blog entries every so often.

@thecheeselover currently I avoid what you've encountered by adding additional details to my blog post as an addendum comment.  That will avoid the blog being cycled to the top.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement