🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

c# clearing images

Started by
53 comments, last by phil67rpg 5 years, 2 months ago
4 hours ago, kseh said:

In programming to "not do something" you use conditions (if statements). If the condition is not met then the code in the curly braces is not done. If the condition is met then code inside the curly braces does get done.

I know how to use if statements, I am just unsure of how to clear the bug once it has been drawn once and after the  collision bitmap is drawn. thanks kseh you have been a lot help. I am also thinking about moving on to a different  project but I am unsure of what to do. 

Advertisement

is there any other  project I can do which is a little easier that might  help me with this project?

Pong. Breakout.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I have done pong and breakout already.

17 hours ago, phil67rpg said:

I have done pong and breakout already.

Missed this somehow...

Really? That's interesting...Can you link to at least one of these so we can check it out and have a play.

actually these games are on my old computer, so I cant show  you them, there has to be something new I can work on.

right...well judging from what I've seen so far, I would take Tom's suggestion and redo these since you had some success here, before moving on to something new.

At this time, I recommend against any game where sprite movement or animation is required.

I am going to suggest a Sliding Puzzle game. If the player clicks a tile next to an empty space then swap the tile and empty space. If after the the player clicks a tile the game board shows the numbers in the right order, the player wins.

well before I work on a puzzle game I am going to work on a calculator using windows forms.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement