🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What game studios doesn't make games with demons, magic/sorcery and mythological beings ?

Started by
31 comments, last by fleabay 4 years, 2 months ago

@Tom Sloper And I know studios that make those kind of games. You sound like one of those atheist that beacuse someone believes in something different they go mad, correct me if i'm wrong.

Advertisement

@fleabay Oh, I see what you want to say… and doesn't make any sense.

T-700 said:

@Tom Sloper OP ?

Original Poster (the person who started the discussion thread). I see the term is not listed at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Internet_forum_terminology

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

T-700 said:

@fleabay Oh, I see what you want to say… and doesn't make any sense.

Mormon Sandy Petersen saying about his work on Doom “it's only a game, they're just cartoons, and besides, they're the bad guys” sounds like a kid trying to reason with his mom about an M-rated game he wants to play. Simple really.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

@fleabay Man, sorry, I thought i was some sarcasm to me, and I honestly i'm really bad identifying it, again me expecting something bad from the people.

T-700 said:

@Tom Sloper And I know studios that make those kind of games. You sound like one of those atheist that beacuse someone believes in something different they go mad, correct me if i'm wrong.

Tom and everyone else have been extremely respectful of your unreasonable position in this whole thing. You should be thankful for the time they have generously given you. Be nice.

T-700 said:

@Tom Sloper And I know studios that make those kind of games. You sound like one of those atheist

Wow. I was being helpful, and this is what I get? The title of your topic is “what game studios doesn't make [such games]" and I was trying to steer talk back to your question, to which you say you already know what game studios don't make such games, and then you call me names? I'm bowing out of this conversation. (Not that it matters, but yes, I am an atheist but I never called you mad nor thought you mad.) As a moderator, part of my job is to keep discussions civil, to step in and try to calm down the talk when people attack one another. I was not attacking you. I will not come back to this conversation since it got personal.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@alvaro I recognize that I screwed it up, but now that you are saying unreasonable position you are basically doing the same thing.

Are you aware of that ?

@Tom Sloper Yes, sorry, I was just being an asshole.

@Tom Sloper @fleabay There is something I can do for you two in order to make up for my stupidity ?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement