🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm compiling a list of examples...

Started by
0 comments, last by WitchLord 19 years, 4 months ago
Im compiling a list of examples and questions that i've seen from the message board into a document so that when it is finished, new and old users of AS will be able to turn to it and hopefully find the answer to their question, and to hopefully aleviate some of the work that Andreas has to do answering questions here on the board, and hopefully help solve the problem of Andreas not having the time to give full examples of all of the changes he makes. If anyone has any example code that they would like to contribute, I'd love to add it to the document. In the future I may have a website devoted to it for people to visit.
Advertisement
Excellent idea! :D

The AngelScript SDK is obviously lacking samples (the test applications don't count). I have very little time to sit down and write any samples for teaching purposes, so if someone writes some I offer to upload them to the site (or add links to them if that is what you prefer). If the sample is really good (for teaching purposes) I will even include it in the SDK and personally keep it updated with future releases.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement