🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Your favorite game story

Started by
74 comments, last by llvllatrix 21 years, 11 months ago
The day of the Tentacle ... lol, no joke!
love the big green hobo
Advertisement
In no particular order:

* Flashback
* Outcast
* Monkey Island 2
* Deus Ex
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Both Metal Gear Solid games have a pretty cool story. On the surface they''re just sneak-em-ups but there are some important issues there.

Monkey Island 3 has the most fun story though I think.

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions
Without a doubt.. Another World (or Out of this world)
final fantasy 3 for snes
1: Final Fantasy X for Playstation 2
2: Final Fantasy VI ( or 3 in the US ) for SNES

WHO DO THEY
THINK THEY''RE
FOOLING : YOU ?

WHO DO THEYTHINK THEY'REFOOLING : YOU ?
i''m partial to the gabriel knight series.
Serious Sam.

Proceeding on a brutal rampage is the obvious choice.
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
Has to be Soul Blazer. I like the premise, I like the evolution, I like the ending.
Depends on how you mean. If you are talking about the bare story, I''d have to say MechWarrior4 (although it is virtually the same as the original MW game). If you want to take into account the WAY it was told, I''d have to say that X-Files FMV game with Half-Life coming in shortly behind it.

As a side note, the Spellcasting series by Legend Entertainment is right up there on both scales. Anyone else remember those?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement