🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Write your own chunk...

Started by
96 comments, last by superpig 22 years, 2 months ago
the justice league! the familiar face of superman greeted me. I felt relieved. But something was peculiarly different about superman, mabye it was his ...

CFO Wretched Penguin Entertainment
Advertisement
Dark complexion, pink feather boa, and his many gold teeth. It was then that I realized that this was not the justice league at all, but a travelling pimp, and his entourage. That was the first thing that came into my mind as the leather clad wenches started to beat me to within an inch of my life. In an almost dreamlike state, the last thing that I heard like an echo from far away was...
the stupid computer making that annoying beep beep beep sound. I suddenly woke up. I was in my room, with my face into the keyboard. Apparently I had dreamed everything up! Now it is time to live my life! (the story just started) I went outside, took a deep breath, and walked around my apartment. A girl called me fatso, a dog bit me, and the paperboy hit me thinking i was a house. I knew my size being 300 pounds overweight was a little obiese but I decided to...

go and have a pizza. Oh well, one more won't hurt you - I thought as I walked to the telephone booth to call for a pizza.
But then, a car came screaming round the corner of the street. It stopped in front of me, and out stepped...

[edited by - JohnBSmall on April 21, 2002 6:31:23 PM]
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
that greenish clay dynamo, Gumby! He whistled shrilly, and round the corenr ran Pokey himself. They sauntered up to me and pleaded, "Please, mister, you have to help us find our

[edited by - krikkit on April 21, 2002 6:39:44 PM]
carrots?" I had no clue what they meant and told them to go ask the wizard of DOS where it is, but then they just ran off singing, were off to find the wizard! the wonderful wizard of dos. I suddenly realized that I forgot pizza huts phone number. So I pulled out my phonebook, looked under P, but before I could get to P-I-Z, another name attracted me, Plastic Surgeons! Instead of calling for pizza, I decided to ccall the plastic surgeon and make a reservation at

Frankie da Butcher's palace of facial re-arrangement. I knew that the FBI were closing in on me. I had to act fast. Nervously, I looked down the street. A black ford taurus passed, then a red mitsubishi sedan. The passengers of both cars did not look like the federals, but it wouldn't matter much soon. What I knew I would sell to the Polynesians. They usually paid him good for his trade. He quickly dialed the number, and...

[edited by - lohrno on April 21, 2002 9:14:03 PM]
.. a mysterious women in black kicked in the phone booth! I jumped out as quickly as I could... which really wasnt that quick when Im so damn fat. She reached into her handbag and...

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
small pocket bible and started reading the old testaments outloud. it scared the hell outta me, i mean like, the last time I heard the word Jeevus was when I was in at the church donut sunday. I was trapped in the phonebook, cant get out, nnd now ive got a black lady singing the old testaments to me? What am I ever to do? Then it hit me, I should

sing! I wasn''t a bad singer either. I started off "Johnny row your boat ashore! Halleluuuuuuuuujah! Johnny row your boat ashore..." But she was not amused, and hit me in my man breast with her bible. She then leaned toward me, and whispered in my ear, "I am your new contact Jahnea. If you want to stay away from prison, listen carefully." I then looked very worried. She then continued to recite from the bible. After a few verses, she leaned in and whispered to me again. "Take this bible! In it is a ticket for the amtrack express to Chicago. I''ll meet you on the train." She then screamed at the top of her lungs "REPENTANCE EQUALS SALVATION!" and walked away. I didn''t know what had just happened. I looked at the bible she handed me, and noticed something very odd,

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement