🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Write your own chunk...

Started by
96 comments, last by superpig 22 years, 2 months ago
Black people don''t normally carry blue bibles, especially without gold-edged pages.

Nonetheless, I took her word for it and walked toward the train station. When I arrived, I found a ticket inside the little Bible as was about to get in line to board (I had very good timing), when I heard two voices to the side of me.

"I can''t say that

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

Advertisement
"psst jonas, look... Its that guy we''ve been told to be on the lookout for"
"Erm you sure? He looks a bit too fat to match the description we were given"

These 2 guys scared me, especially the one with the...

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
uzi aimed straight at my gut, until I realized it was actually a fishing rod.

"Bobby!" the fishing rod man called. I didn''t turn and look at him for two reasons: 1) I was terrified. 2) My name is Jim.
"Darn," he whispered, "it really isn''t him...Oh! There he is! Hey Bobby! Let''s go, we''re gonna be late for the 9 o''clock train! Can''t keep the fish waiting!"

I sighed with relief and grabbed a place in line behind

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[if you have a link proposal, email me.]

the african elephant??? I was in line for the wrong train! I hurridly ran over to the CORRECT train, and climbed aboard. I found Jahnea again, but only just, as she had changed out of her black robes and into a white sunday dress that didnt leave much to the...

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Seat I was going to be using. Her ample form in addition to mine surely placed great strain on the frame of the train (no rhyme intended). The train lurched forward, out of the station and toward Chicago.

Suddenly, Jahnea mumbled, "Oh no, I forgot

your birth certificate! I''m sure you dont remember much about your past, but do you remember when you were attacked by the gang of renegade turtles? Your real name is
Splinter Hwang-jao. I hear you''re pretty good at tae-kwan-do. The birth certificate isn''t really necessary except for your personal interest, but you will need some weaponry. Would you like a

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[if you have a link proposal, email me.]

hand carved cheese club? Tastey but deadly, it is the only humane way to kill large rats. How about this
Kitana, or a Sai?" She then cackled. "Sorry," she said, "I do that to all my new clients." It was at this point that I began to fear that maybe I had indeed made a grave mistake. This woman seemed to be loonier than Hannibal Lechter! "But maybe I can get laid at least," I said outloud. Oops! I said that out loud! I thought. It was then that I realized the pure genius she was. Even I thought that she babbled and ranted on incoherently, yet she HAD bought me a ticket. Just then,
Splinter Hwang-jao heard a faint conversation:

How long has he been like this, Doctor?
About 6 months. He''s been ranting and raving ever since he was brought in.
Who brought him in? Do you know his name?

... the conversation fades off ...

Splinter Hwang-jao, Splinter Hwang-jao, snap out of it...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement